Friday 9 February 2007

"Life's not funny.....coz the joke's on me!!"
That's an original quote by yours truly. To an outside observer observing my existence right now, the scene would appear to be quite amusing. I'm knee deep in work (read shit).... I'm supposed to be studying..... But i'm writing on my blog instead.... and the writing is insipid and uninspiring..... I hate bad writing, and i'm doing it right now.....

I called the MTNL complaint cell yesterday and they put me on hold.... The song they played while i was on hold was "I just called to say i love you"!!! NO you freaking idiots!!! I called to say I HATE YOUR GUTS!!!

This is boring.... I can't write any more..... and i'm sure you're thinking "what does he mean 'anymore'???? he can't write at all!!!".... and you're right.... but this is my blog and i can be as lousy a writer here as i wish to be :D

No comments: