Monday 12 February 2007


Goodbye My Friend...
You have served me well.

I Wish to announce the retirement of my dear old wallet. He has served me quite well these last two years but i fear the work has taken a toll on him. No longer able to function well, tis best that he retire from his duties and give way to younger blood. He has agreed to stay on in my cupboard in an advisory capacity.




Welcome... New Wallet

I'm also pleased to announce the arrival of my new wallet which has joined duty forthwith.

Tis a new age wallet and i trust that it'll bring some much needed newness to the workplace.

Ofcourse, his somewhat prohibitive price means that, once he was payed for, he didn't have much work by way of carrying any money :P

2 comments:

Ankit said...

i take good photographs... that silhouette photo i took brings out the best in you :D

Adi said...

hehehehe