Tuesday 15 April 2008

"Bushido" sounds a LOT like "Bullsheeto" :P

My friend, Ankit, who is very nice (his boss agrees), sent me an imitation Katana from Japan (where he is currently pretending to work hard)... He sent me an imitaion (blunt edged) sword because he knows me too well to trust me with a sharp blade...

It's a beautiful sword with and awesome Dragon engraved on the blade as well as on the scabbard... :D

Enemies of the Samurai, BEWARE! The warrior has nothing better to do than take pictures of his pretty sword and is therefore liable to slice your head right off only to lessen the boredom... :P



2 comments:

Ankit said...

and you better keep that dragon embossed blade shiny or commit seppuku! (sorry i tend to get caught up in the moment when i see katanas)

Dating said...

Excellent blades!